Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Week in Random Pics

Micah climbed up in the chair by himself for the first time. He was quite proud of himself!


Here are the pregnant Govig sisters - Can you guess which one of us is due first?


We went to the State Wrestling Finals this past weekend. We got to sit in the box seat areas so there was plenty of space for Micah and Lauren to run around. It's hard to get a good still shot of these two!! Here they are with their "loveys" - Hurley (Micah's bear)and Roger (Lauren's dog).

Micah was awake later than he has ever been (we left after 9pm) but he did OK. It took a few days to get him back to "normal" but he really enjoyed the arena and seeing all the action!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the sisters picture...yet mom is proud to still have the biggest butt.

Heidi said...

I'm addicted to your 'not-the-name' column!
I hear "Butch" is making a comeback.

Anonymous said...

Yes Ryan, thanks for reminding me my comment I used to make when taking a picture with the girls! I'd forgotten it - 'til now!

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, 'Biggest Butt Mom' weighs about 82lbs. It is not physically possable to weigh 82lbs and have a big butt unless you are 3 feet or shorter. Kyler totally got his butt (or lack there of) from you.

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...