Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Great Outdoors

It seems like the boys and I have been cooped up in the house all week. Yesterday between naps, we spent some time in the back yard picking the rest of the garden vegetables and swinging!


Micah even helped Mommy push Eli in the swing.


I don't mean to brag, but we really do have gorgeous children.


Yes, my 2 year old is balancing on a flimsy chair placed upon slippery small pebbles, behind a moving swing. But I had to get them both in the picture.

4 comments:

Shadley said...

you are not bragging. you gotta call a spade a spade.

Jillian Camwell said...

From the angle of some of those photos, Eli looks bigger than Micah!

Anonymous said...

you certainly have a couple of blue eyed cuties!

Barb

Double A said...

They are some adorable little boys you have. Can't wait to see you guys again.

Alex

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...