Follow us as we head Down Under!
FYI: Kedron posted this, even though it says I did. For those who don't speak Micah, he's yelling "Herky, Herky." Sorry Aunt Mimi and Uncle Clay. :)
I'm an ISU fan, but I still love it...I wanna get him his first jersey now.
I really like how he saw the touchdown before it actually happened...kids got talent
Post a Comment
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
3 comments:
FYI: Kedron posted this, even though it says I did. For those who don't speak Micah, he's yelling "Herky, Herky." Sorry Aunt Mimi and Uncle Clay. :)
I'm an ISU fan, but I still love it...I wanna get him his first jersey now.
I really like how he saw the touchdown before it actually happened...kids got talent
Post a Comment