I really am a joy to be around! I am sleeping well at night and usually take 3 naps a day. I love to eat! Solid foods are great, except for peas and bananas. I usually eat around 4 jars a day, in addition to nursing 5-6 times. I still don’t have any teeth but chew on my hands (and toys) a lot. I am going to be a slow talker. I am not babbling much and don’t make many consonant sounds. I am army crawling everywhere! I am finally sitting up well – but I much prefer to be on my belly. Daddy calls me Godz-Eli because I slowly crawl over to my brother’s train tracks and destroy them! I am always missing at least one sock (see picture). My skin is really sensitive and I usually have a rash around my mouth from all that drooling I do. I am picking up and manipulating my toys better, but mostly I am on the go! I love to crawl to the Christmas tree and try to touch the ornaments. I also love chasing the cat!
2 comments:
Kyler loves looking at "Eee". Also sometimes known as "Eeyaa." He's looking even more forward to seeing Eli and Micah in person in a little over a week!!
What a precious picture - and I love the one sock on, one sock off! Sooo cute :)
Post a Comment