Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I've created a new word, and I'm hoping it will catch on. So I need your help. Please use this word in every conversation you can....
8 comments:
I have to say, I liked Jake's integrity with sending Michelle home. She was nutso. I hate all the parts of any season where the girls start going off on how the Bach. doesn't know the "real" whoever, this year it's Vienna...that always drives me batty.
Yeah, I actually don't mind Vienna! You could see the Tease quality of Elizabeth this week though, and you don't need someone playing head games like that. Looks like our poor gorgeous bachelor had a rough week.
No guesses on final 4 yet.
I'm really disappointed in Ally. She was originally one of my favorites but now she seems to be getting sucked into the drama that includes the bandwagon of despising Vienna. I think Vienna is clearly very young (both literally and emotionally) but I'm overall more impressed with her than are the women on the show. Surprisingly, to me anyway, my favorite right now is Ella (is that her name--mother of 7 year old, date to Sea World?). When they introduced her son on the show last night I originally had mixed feelings about the decision to do that. I got sucked in, though, and totally cheesed out about how cute the three were together. Have to think about final four. That's tough.
Katie
PS: Totally unrelated, Rachel, but I had to comment: I was looking at Melanie's blog earlier today and saw the Givig family picture and it's amazing how much you look like your Mom, which I believe to be a compliment! I think I notice it more so now than I did even five years ago. I told your Mom this when we saw her at the Johnson's side Christmas Party at Heritage House. You can now safely assume what you will look like in twenty years! :)
Katie
I kind of like Vienna, except she seems young and doesn't know when to quit talking. I feel bad for her. I liked Ali, but not so much anymore. I'm glad he sent Elizabeth home...she was definitely teasing him! I really do like Ella and I think she's very sweet. My top three right now would be Ella, Vienna, and Gia. (can't think of 4) Just my thoughts :)
I think overall Vienna is a pretty weak "villian." She is overall nice; just a little unaware of how she comes off. I think she is a little condescending but doesn't mean to be.
My top 4 right now are Tenley, Ella, Ali, and Gia. Tenley is the best for him by far. He's a traditional, old-fashioned guy, who clearly doesn't like teasing flirtation or girls getting drunk (since he sent Kate Winslet girl who drank too much home last week). So Tenley it is!
Also - the other woman who got sent home this week was listed as "homemaker." How exactly does that work when you're not married??
AND, thank GOD he sent home crazy lady on the group date. Seriously what was up with her?
I love these "conversations!" They totally make me laugh. I don't have a big opinion yet as I haven't given the show my complete attention yet. Now that it's getting down there, I'll have to start paying more attention! I'm totally glad that the crazy girl is gone though. She was too much! :)
I truly think Jake is a nice guy and really deserves to find a great girl, but I'm not convinced she's there. I don't really think it will work out with Ella and her son, which is too bad for her and the kid. But I like her. I also like Tenley. I thought I liked Ali, but she's gotten a little catty. And what was up with them bashing Vienna for interrupting, when they have all done that at one time or another. Like she knew Elizabeth and Jake were in the middle of something. I'm glad he sent Elizabeth home. Her teasing was driving ME crazy. Go Tenley!
Post a Comment