Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
7 comments:
I think I like Tenley. So, I'm sure that's not who he'll pick, because they never pick who I think they should! :)
I couldn't agree more with you, Rachel, about Ali. She's terrible. I think my top pick right now is Gia. I was a bit bummed when Ella was let go, mainly because she seemed to possess a level of maturity that seems to be lost in the others. Does anyone else wonder why Jessie was even on the show? She hardly said a word the entire time and she never got any one-on-one time with Jake until last night, right? She just seemed to be "there".
Katie Bakhit
And, she looked a little like Minnie Mouse.
Yes Ali is horrid. Vienna is just sort of immature and dumb but Ali is just ridiculous. I like Tenley and Corrie. Gia is ok too.
I don't know. I used to like Ali. Now she's on a mission that has nothing to do with Jake. I'm also getting a little tired of Vienna, who seems to be pulling the victim card with Jake. And Tenley seems kind of ditzy. Gia too. I liked Ella, but it's good that Jake let her go if he didn't feel it. Prediction: He chooses no one in the end. But will I last that long or save the space on my DVR for something else?
I agree...about Ali and Vienna...Ali's big issue with Vienna is getting SERIOUSLY annoying! Surely Jake will get annoyed too, especially if she's going to give him some big scolding about keeping her!? I like Tenley and Gia I think.
Ok, but do you think that when Jake when out to talk to Chris Harrison about the last two roses, that he didn't want to give either of them out. I'm not sure that he really wanted to keep Vienna, but maybe the show made him keep her for ratings, so that Ali would confront him and there would be this huge predicted confrontation? Ali annoys me. If she's so sure of herself, then why does Vienna even matter. They both can go as far as I'm concerned. I like Tenley and Corrie. Gia's not so bad either.
Post a Comment