Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Name that Tune 2

I'll be impressed if anyone knows this one.



Also - does the shirt Micah is wearing look like a girl's shirt? I thought it was a boy's when I bought it but now am not so sure.

7 comments:

Jillian Camwell said...

No idea on the tune, sorry, dude!

As for the shirt, it looks like something Harry would wear (if he could pry himself away from his two Thomas shirts), so I'm going to say it's definitely a boy shirt. :)

Tara Rehmeier said...

I know, I know! But I got an "in person" performance so that might be cheating.... :)

Melanie said...

I think the song is Pants on the Floor by the man who tried out for American Idol. As far as the shirt goes, I don't think you would have thought it was a girls shirt if I didn't tell you Lauren had one like it. Maybe Lauren has a boys shirt?

Tracy said...

I played this for Jason the other day and he immediate said "It's the Pants on the Floor Song!" Okay, so I in turn looked at him and said "WHAT are you talking about?!!" We had to google it so I could see it on UTube. Honestly, Micah did a MUCH better job :) I am still not convince that Jason is right but I had to laugh when I read the other comments.

P.S. It doesn't look like a girl's shirt to me :)

Rachel Bardwell said...

Yes, it is indeed "Pants on the Ground."

One of the best things about being a parent is teaching your kids to do dorky things like this :)

Rachel Bardwell said...

PS: The exact words are supposed to be:

Pants on the ground
Pants on the ground
Looking like a fool
With your pants on the ground

RT said...

That is hilarious! I had no idea what he was singing, until Melanie said she thought it was that song and then I could totally hear it! Funny!!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...