Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bachelor Discussion: The Finale

All right ladies, let it fly.

3 comments:

Shadley said...

Four words. Ri. Dic. U. Lous.

Angela Thayer said...

Crazy, but I saw that coming. Seems like he went for the physical aspect in Vienna. You know, it seems like he is happy so that's good. Of course, I thought Tenley would be a better choice, but only he can decide that. I don't know why I get sucked into this drama...but I'm excited for the season with Allie!

Cheri VDH said...

I can't believe I forgot to check out the Bachelor discussion last week! :-) I figured he'd pick Vienna although I thought he was a an idiot for doing so. Even a week later seeing all the "happiness"...it seems to all be related to their physical attraction.
I have to say I'm kinda excited for him to be on Dancing With the Stars though!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...