Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Bachelorette: Week 3 Discussion

A few questions come to mind:

1. Is anyone still watching?
2. WHY does everyone hate the wrestler guy?
3. How come she's only kicking off 2-3 guys each week? Can't we knock off like 7 or so at once and get a move on?

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

1. Yes, I'm still watching even though every season I think it's dumb and I don't know why I keep watching.
2. Not sure what everyone has against Justin. I understand why he thinks he has a disadvantage because of his foot and thought it was pretty cool that he walked all the way to her house to spend some extra time with her. Seemed like they had some great conversation and sounds like he really wants to be a good dad. I don't think he was faking his emotions either.
3. There are still many more that need to be weeded out. I wish they would have gotten rid of more than they did this week too!

Cheri VDH said...

1. I am watching of course - can't stop myself. :-) I don't see all of it b/c of the kids, though. My biggest reason to watch at this point is to admire Roberto - wow!
2. I'm not sure - I guess they have to hate someone? I don't think he's that bad!
3. Gotta keep the show going!!

Jillian Camwell said...

1. Still watching!
2. ARRRGGG! This is such an annoying storyline! And the most over-used phrase ever is: "I just don't think that guy is here for the right reasons," or some variation of that line. Drinking game, anyone?
3. Yes, let's just fast-forward. I've only seen her have chemistry with Roberto and Frank. Young tattooed Jesse: no. Justin: no. Weatherman: no (he was really annoying to me this week) Kirk (the guy she made out with during the music video taping): no (although I like him, and they kissed a lot, I still didn't see chemistry...does that make sense?) Guy from Cape Cod (Chris? I like him a lot): no. Everybody else: why is she keeping them around? Why do they keep the ones we never see her have any interaction with? There's one guy I don't think I've heard speak yet. Looking forward to awkwardness next week with the Casey episode!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...