Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Bachelorette: Week 5 Discussion

We could discuss this week's lackluster episode, or we could discuss this. Hmm. . . I'll bet no one saw this coming at all :)

3 comments:

Cheri VDH said...

Wow, I had NOT heard that yet! Man, I thought for sure that was a match made in heaven... ;-)

I barely saw this week's episode anyway!

Tiffany said...

Shocker. Thanks for sharing! :) About The Bachelorette, I'm glad she let Kasey go. It would have been better though if she would have sent them both home. And the other guy that left (can't remember his name), I think he talked the most in the limo than I've heard him talk all season. Maybe that's why I don't know his name. Ha. I wish she would have gotten rid of more that night though. There's still a few that don't need to be there anymore.

Tara Rehmeier said...

I heard about the split on the radio as we were driving and kept laughing and laughing. Hmmmm - no one saw that coming. Oh wait, all of America (minus Jake) did! :)

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...