Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's been a while. . .

. . . since I've posted pictures. If these look particularly awesome, you can thank my dear husband for buying me that new camera for Christmas!!


These are from about 2 weeks ago, right after Christmas. This was Eli's first-ever snow playing experience. He loved it, despite barely being able to move due to his really tight snow pants. I'm surprised he could walk, given that the crotch in the snowpants was only slightly higher than his knees. Here are our little (snow) angels!




Micah also got his first taste of snow. He's already an addict. I've caught him eating snow off his pants and his carseat in the last week.

1 comment:

Shadley said...

the boys look the same size in their winter getup!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...