Saturday, January 1, 2011

My New Year's Resolution

After much thoughtful deliberation, reflection, and soul searching, my resolution is to go the entire year of 2011 without:
1 - joining Facebook
2 - sending a text
3 - truly understanding what "smart phone" means

4 comments:

Tara Rehmeier said...

Ha! You make me laugh. I'll do my best to help you keep this resolution.

RT said...

Great resolution. Enjoy living in 2001.

Jillian Camwell said...

I almost texted you after reading that. Would you have read it? :) (Actually, I don't really text either. We have 250 free texts a month, and I think I use 5...responding to people who text me!)

Cheri VDH said...

My first response is to stick my tongue out and do that thbbp noise. My second response was similar to Ryan/Tiffany...you have resolved to stay in 2005! You enjoy that and I will enjoy facebook and texting. I don't have a smartphone! :)

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...