Saturday, May 26, 2012

Florida Trip 3

I could obviously take pictures of Cinderella's Castle all day.






By this time of our day, the on again/off again mist/sprinkle had turned into a constant light rain. We'd purchased expensive ponchos the night before, but being the cheapskates we are, decided not to use them. By the time we really needed them, we were already soaking wet, so what was the point?  Needless to say, we still enjoyed the Electrical Parade, even though the rain and the temps were dropping.


The highlight?  Peter Pan and Captain Hook, followed by Mr. Smee!



The Fireworks show followed.  Honestly, it was pretty much like any other fireworks show I've seen.  The pre-show, however, was really cool.  I don't know how they do it, but they projected different colors and images onto Cinderella's Castle.

Next up:  Downtown Disney/Legos!!



No comments:

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...