Saturday, May 5, 2012
Micah's Gal Pal
Micah's latest obsession is not trains, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, or even Daddy's new iPad. It's Vivi! She's our neighbor and Micah's preschool classmate. These two play together every day at school, and she's pretty much all Micah can talk about. They often stand outside in their respective front yards and scream back and forth about the next time they can play together. It's nice to have a playmate so close by!
Here's Mario (Vivi's brother) and Eli, taking a break from their bubble wand sword fight. . .
These kids could play together all day if we'd let them. We love having such awesome neighbor friends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
1 comment:
Last weekend Micah and I were having a conversation about people that love you (we'd read a book that mentioned that). I asked him if he knew anyone that loved him... I was thinking maybe the response would be his dad or mom or grandparents... but NO, it was VIVI!! Ok, I changed the subject...
Post a Comment