Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Florida Trip 4

On Thursday, we ventured to Downtown Disney.  First stop:   The LEGO store!  I'm not sure who was more excited:  Micah or his Dad.  :)  Here they are in front of the LEGO Dragon.


We'd told the boys that they could each buy a toy with some $$ we'd made from our garage sale, so Micah picked out a new LEGO cabin set.


We had lunch at Planet Hollywood.  I think after the previous day at Magic Kingdom, for some reason this restaurant was a little overwhelming for the boys.  The food was just OK, but we had a gift card, so the price was just right!



After that:  Back to the Disney Store.  Eli picked out a Peter Pan figurine set and a Mickey Mouse kickball (both of these together were cheaper than Micah's legos.  Those things are so expensive!!).


We were all pretty tired/overwhelmed by this point.  So it was a quick stop at the Disney Christmas ornament store before we headed back to the hotel.  Every Christmas, I let the boys pick out an ornament at Hobby Lobby for their tree.  This year, we bought a little early.


The rest of the day was spent with Kedron at his conference, while the boys and I explored the hotel pool.  More pics to come.

No comments:

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...