Friday, July 13, 2007

Press, Push, Stretch, Repeat.

It appears that some days, the baby thinks, "If I just push hard enough on mommy's stomach, maybe I can kick my way out of here!" Today is one of those days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every push and poke will be worth it when Little MISS Bardwell decides to make her appearance. (Just a guess on my part.) No matter what the advise you are given (Some good some maybe not so good) you will be able to sort through and use what works the best for you. I have know doubt that the new little Bardwell will at some point make you eat your words on something you were sure you would never do. Any parent I know has had that experience. I also have no doubt that you and Ked will do a fantastic job at being parents. You were both thaught well and had excellent examples set before you as well as having a Godly home. With God on your side how can you fail!!
I Love You,
Aunt Rosie

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...