Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Let's play . . . Guess that Baby!

All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment with your guesses on the baby's gender and on what day he/she will be born. You can use these "clues" to make your bet:

1) The baby is definitely a boy or a girl (ha ha)
2) Rachel's due date is August 23rd
3) There is NO chance that it's twins

The person whose guess is closest will ACTUALLY GET TO NAME OUR BABY!! Just kidding; all you get is the thrill of bragging rights in the "Comments" section :) Have fun guessing and good luck!

*For complete contest rules, just read this section again. No purchase necessary. Void where taxed or prohibited by law.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, Aug. 26

Jillian Camwell said...

Boy, August 18

No weight guesses allowed? I'm going to add that category:

7 lbs. 8 oz.

Anonymous said...

Girl, August 28th, 8 lbs. 2 oz., 19 inches long

By the way, I am super excited for you. Coming home for Christmas will be so exciting with a new baby in the family!

Anonymous said...

Boy. August 30th (sorry.) 7lbs. 3 oz.

Anonymous said...

Girl--Aug 15 7lbs. 4 oz.

Shadley said...

I'm gonna go ahead and wager the kid will come early (cause that seems to be how it is for you cute pregnant girls, not the large shamu types like me) so let's say:

Girl
August 19th
6 lbs 11 oz

Anonymous said...

Hi Rach,

Girl
August 20
7lbs 2oz
at.....hmmmmm 3:12 AM. :)

Have fun!!!

Jenn

Anonymous said...

Boy
August 17
6.5

Patiently waiting to hold & cuddle...

Anonymous said...

P.S. I've already claimed 'bragging rights'...

Anonymous said...

Hey Rach,

I am going with August 25th, 1:30 in the afternoon at 6 lbs 8oz.

Rachel Bardwell said...

Hey Mark!! Do you have a gender guess? How is Miss Paige??

Anonymous said...

Ooops. I am thinking your having a boy! Just one though:)

Lil' miss paige is doing great. She is a ton of fun right now! Later, Mark

Jillian Camwell said...

OK...I'm going to guess BOY, August 25...7 lbs. 7 oz...

;)

p.s. My word verification below is:

wwfypboy (BOY!!)

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...