Friday, August 17, 2007

My new circumference

Just for kicks today (and to pass time since there's no baby yet), I measured my belly at its widest point. I am now 39 1/2 inches around. That is a good 7 inches more than my svelte husband (and approx. 14 inches more than my prepregnancy waist).

The human skin really is amazing. I have no stretch marks. . . yet.

PS: I just asked Ked to guess how big around I was, and he guessed SIXTY INCHES!! He is totally in the doghouse right now.

2 comments:

Shadley said...

Wow Rach, I think I have you beat not pregnant! And beware the comments about stretchmarks until afterwards!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rach,
Did anyone play the baby shower game "Guess how big Rachel is"? Where everyone cuts a piece of string to the length that they beleive is your waist size? Then they put it around you to see how close they were. I think they did for Melanie. I guess it is pretty hilarious. At least for most the people there. I can't speak for the pregnant lady:) Later,

Mark

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...