Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
3 comments:
sorry ked! consider this the first in a long string of childhood illnesses your family will contract!
I'm surprised you haven't contracted anything yourself yet, considering our field! I was exposed to 1 confirmed case of Whooping Cough and 1 confirmed case of TB within a month before my due date in 2005,thanks to my super healthy clients...my OB about hospitalized me just to keep away from it all, but alas, I didn't get any of it, thanks to the super immune system that pregnancy gives you. Also, I had an OB appointment two days before my due date, and he confirmed I was neither dilated or effacing, only for me to go into labor 8 hours after the appointment. I'm not sure they have any clue... What hospital are you planning on delivering at?
Hey Misti, I think that our work actually boosts our immunity! I know that working in an elementary school and a shelter in the past have made my immunity pretty good (I'm also knocking on wood right now). I will deliver at Mercy; their birthing suite is AWESOME!! (not the reason we chose that hospital, but a nice perk)
Post a Comment