Sunday, September 30, 2007

Baby Shower Version 3.0

I haven't gotten the time to post on this yet; sorry for the delay. Two weeks ago my friend/neighbor Jill threw me a delightful shower! The theme was, "A Star is Born."


Jill and our friend Tracy made this wonderful cake!! Micah was kind of crabby during the shower (more to come on his crabbiness in a later post), but I had a wonderful time! It was good to see friends and we got lots of nice gifts! Here is Jill, our great hostess (who is soon to have a little boy of her own).

Here are our good friends the Louks: Mara, Joy (holding Micah), Kaitlyn, and Annie.


Thanks again ladies for all the great gifts and and a wonderful afternoon!

3 comments:

amysstreetjournal said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL baby!! Congratulations, again! I love you blog...and check it often!

Shadley said...

Rachel-
Micah looks so cute in that outfit that I got him...oh, that's right, I haven't sent it yet. Good thing! It's back to Target for me!

Rachel Bardwell said...

Shadley - I love this outfit so if they have it in a bigger size (this one is 0-3 months) I would love it still!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...