Sunday, September 2, 2007
New parent paranoia? Not here!
You know how most first-time parents are super careful and/or paranoid about everything concerning their child? Well, we just let our kid go a day and a half wearing only one sock. Yes, we knew he was wearing only one, and we even knew where the missing sock was. . . we just didn't have the energy to fix the issue (don't tell Grandma Kathy about this; she has issues with her grandkids and socks, we think :) Also, Micah peed on his bed sheet yesterday, so I washed the sheet, but didn't care enough to put the clean sheet back on the bed. So Micah slept on his mattress pad last night. He didn't even seem to mind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
3 comments:
Hi Rachel,
I think all of that just means you are a normal mom--or maybe it's conforting for me to hear that I'm not the only mom who forgoes the bedsheet or "improperly" dresses my kid! Seems like you guys are adjusting well in your new role as parents. Thinking of you often...
Katie Bakhit
I found out!
Way to go, Mommy!!! Good to know he won't grow up sheltered and overprotected. knew you'd do GREAT!!!
Post a Comment