Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Number of times we've been peed on in the week we've been home from the hospital

THREE.

Oh, the thrills of having a boy!

3 comments:

Angie said...

That is rather impressive! I recommend the quick clean diaper under the dirty diaper, pull out dirty diaper and cover with clean diaper, so only 2 seconds of free reign. Sorry about the unsolicited parenting advice, this is only the beginning and I can't help myself. If it makes you feel any better, I actually got peed on more by Lauren then Grant. I'm still trying to figure that one out!!! Happy diaper changing!

Shadley said...

funny angie! elly soaked up too. she shot up in the air and even over the crib rail one time. she was amazing!

Anonymous said...

awww...the memories. Joe got it in the eye once.

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...