Thursday, September 20, 2007

Belated Kudos

I forgot to announce the winner of the "Guess That Baby" contest from the earlier post. Congrats to Mr. Mark Safly who guessed we'd have a boy on August 25th! Yea Marky Mark!

I should also mention that, at a baby shower in July, my Aunt Barb guessed that we'd have a boy on August 25th, and the weight would be 7 lbs 8 oz. Micah's weight was 7 lbs 7 oz! Barb, maybe I should get you to buy me a lottery ticket!!

7 comments:

Kedron Bardwell said...

Actually, he was 7.77lbs (see pic from just after he was born -- in "Older Posts"). So Barb was right on!!!

emily said...

ummm what's with Marky Mark and winning stuff...didn't he win the pooh bear with the poop chart?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you congrats and that Micah is absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks for everything you have done for my family and me and we wish much happiness with your beautiful boy!! Brandy K

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachael,
Don't forget that Dan and I were the first to tell you it was a boy. We just didn't gess the day. HAHAHA I TOLD YA SO!!!! lol lol

Anonymous said...

off to buy a lottery ticket----results to follow!

Rachel Bardwell said...

Brandy - thanks for your kind words! I hope you and the kids are doing well and that your job is going well.

Mindy - yes, you and Dan were definitely the first to guess boy. I kind of thought you were crazy at the time; guess I was wrong!!!

Anonymous said...

That's right 1st the pooh bear and the poop chart, followed by guess the babies sex/b-day. Next stop...Vegas:) I love the whistling picture the best. It's adorable.

Mark

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...