Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm 0.5 years old!


That's right, it has been 6 months since I was born! Mommy and Daddy think I've changed a LOT this month! They say I am sleeping better, eating more, and am generally a happier baby than I was a month ago.

I continue to sleep well at night, and am even napping well. I am starting to understand that I can go to sleep on my own, without Mommy's help. I've decided that I LOVE rice cereal! I eat it 3 times a day and can't get enough of it! Mommy said we can stop nursing now that I am 6 months old. That's fine with me; I never liked nursing anyway. I am sitting up all by myself, but I still fall over a lot. I am a wiggler, especially when I'm getting my diaper changed. The funny thing is that I still can't roll off of my tummy most of the time. I love to reach for whatever is in front of me. That makes it hard to read the newspaper with me on your lap. I also love grabbing Mommy's hair and pulling really hard.

I am beginning to understand that "Micah" is me. I like to make sounds, scream, and spit! I still don't have any teeth, but I can't keep my hands out of my mouth! My cradle cap has gotten a lot worse. I'm glad it's on the back side of my head so it doesn't show up in pictures! I am still a little guy but my legs and tummy are getting fatter. My knees have dimples now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Micah, your mommy has some good stories of when I used to pull her hair...

Cousin Mandi

Anonymous said...

Micah,

Happy Half Birthday. You ARE becoming such a BIG BOY!!! Princess Gabrielle celebrated her half birthday Wednesday with Dora and the gang. We had half a cupcake, cut the plates in half, sang half a song. I enjoyed the whole thing, however I'm afraid the whole thing was lost on Gabby.

I feel so happy when you do things like nap on your own and get rice cereal because I know you are growing strong. These are also nice gifts for mommy and daddy :)

We love you!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...