


I'm sure these pictures don't do justice to how much snow we have on the ground here. The normal snowfall amount by this time in the season is 26.5 inches. So far this winter we've had 48.2 inches. Help.
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
4 comments:
You can come visit us in San Diego anytime! I promise, no snow here! But, could you sent a mason jar of snow my way? I kind of miss it, just a little...but not enough for 4 feet of it...
Um, it was 90 degrees today.....
hmmm...wish I could feel sorry for you, but we've got about another 4-6 inches on you. Suck it up, Bardwell!
We SO have you beat! Zeeland, MI was actually in the CHICAGO TRIBUNE recently as one of 4 examples of Michigan cities to have record snowfalls in February I am VERY jealous of your friends in San Diego. If only I could be joining them soon!
Post a Comment