As you may have noticed from recent pics, Micah is always chewing on his hands. Always. He's also a perpetual candidate in the best baby wet t-shirt contest. . . hopefully this means that a tooth will be coming soon. One of the few things to distract him from teething is jumping in his new (well, borrowed) Jumperoo! Check it out!Sunday, February 17, 2008
Jump Up Jump Up and Get Down
As you may have noticed from recent pics, Micah is always chewing on his hands. Always. He's also a perpetual candidate in the best baby wet t-shirt contest. . . hopefully this means that a tooth will be coming soon. One of the few things to distract him from teething is jumping in his new (well, borrowed) Jumperoo! Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
2 comments:
As always, I LOVE the video!! I also really liked hearing your voice, Rachel :)
Max has that same bouncer. It's popular, they seem to like it! Noah said, "If that thing were a little bigger, I would totally try that!" Um, No. You're 6.
Post a Comment