Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm 10 months old!


I am becoming such a big boy. When Mommy and Daddy ask, “How big is Micah?” I raise my hands up over my head to show them I am SO BIG! I continue to crawl really well- including up the stairs! Of course I have a spotter available on such occasions. I can pull myself up and walk along furniture (and even try to do this with a toy in my hand!). I love to lick everything as I cruise past! I keep trying to stand; but my max time is only about 8 seconds unassisted. I like to walk behind my walking toy. Actually, I will walk behind anything that can be pushed across the floor!


I went to the zoo for the first time last week! Daddy put up a swing in the back yard and I love to swing in it. It almost puts me to sleep! Speaking of sleep, my napping is better in the day. Mommy likes that!


I’m eating lots more solids and “striking” against drinking my formula. I prefer “real” foods like bananas, cheerios, and graham crackers. I am a very messy and slow eater. What’s the rush, right?


I am very vocal, but mostly I make crazy boy (animal?) sounds rather than real words. I love to scream and grunt out loud! I make Mommy and Daddy laugh a lot. They say that I am a very silly boy!


2 comments:

Jillian Camwell said...

You ARE a silly boy, Micah! And we love you! Happy 10 months!

emily said...

sweet boy!!! He's getting so big!!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...