Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Beautiful Foot

Last weekend, Dan and Shadley had their Celebrate Ethiopia adoption party. We had a mini Beautiful Feet reunion (since only half of us were there, we were just "Beautiful Foot"). Unfortunately Emily, Zach, Nox, and our trusty soundman Joe couldn't make it. Emily made me promise to take lots and LOTS of pictures, so here they are!

Here's Greg getting ready.


And Aaron at the drums. Sorry it's blurry.

Here we all are!


OK, Emily, that's all the pictures I took! I am such a slacker! Sorry! I know that Dan and Shadley took more, so click here to see their pictures.

3 comments:

Vitamin Z said...

You suck for doing that to me. I was excited to see pictures!

emily said...

oh my gosh! hilarious. I totally knew it was coming! I loved Nox's link. SO FUNNY! Aaron's was a close second. you are so funny...and you are such a picture taking slacker! I love you still!

Laura said...

I fell for that one hook line and sinker...

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...