Friday, November 7, 2008

16 TONS


OK, I'm 16 weeks, not 16 tons. . . yet. I'm in the "is she pregnant or just bulking up for the winter?" phase. I am still throwing up occasionally which is a delight. I felt the baby move this week so that was exciting! I was feeding Micah a bottle on my lap and the baby kicked him ~ sibling rivalry already!

4 comments:

Shadley said...

RACH! You have a magnificent baby bump. I love bellies. Especially when they have babies in them. Please get bigger than last time or I will deck you.

Deborah said...

I am up way too late enjoying your blog and laughing at the last person's comment... anyway, you look totally fab with belly bulge! Thanks for posting your profile! :)

Amanda said...

You look awesome Rachel! I look forward to many updates!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Rachel! Now you look like the average person.

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...