Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We Heart Puzzles

OK, unless you are a grandparent or are generally Micah-obsessed, you probably won't find this video all that enthralling. It's just Micah putting a puzzle together. He is a great puzzle putter-together. So. . .for you brave souls who want to click "play," enjoy!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, that was GREAT to see as a grandparent! I'll try to buy some more puzzles for our house. (Lauren says I need more...) Is 500+ pieces too much yet?

Anonymous said...

I think it was adorable and I can hardly wait to do puzzles with Jack :)

Tracy

Heidi said...

Aedyn was engrossed. He cheered at the end. Then we watched it again.

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute…was that the puzzle I spent 3 hours on last August.

Anonymous said...

VERY impressive at 1 1/4 years old! Good verbalization, too.

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...