Monday, February 16, 2009

Shoe Savvy


I am not a "shoe" girl. They are generally an afterthought when I'm getting dressed. I probably own less than 15 pairs total (and about half of those are cheap flip flops). BUT, Kohls had a big sale this weekend. I got these Naturalizer shoes (regular price $64.99) for $10.23!!

My question: Do I wear socks with these or go sockless? If I can wear socks with them, what kind of socks are acceptable?

5 comments:

Tracy said...

With or without socks. The key is that if you wear socks, they should be flashy :)

Laura said...

I agree with Tracy. I have similar shoes and I wear them bare, or with matching brown socks or with fun striped socks (that match my outfit, of course).

Anonymous said...

with pants or a skirt?

Rachel Bardwell said...

I will more often wear them with pants - I would assume no socks if worn with a skirt, right?

Samantha Behensky said...

I am not a shoe girl either (though Chuck would disagree, so perhaps I am a wanna-be shoe girl) and I have no advice for you. A lot of therapists wear them with short socks, but just cuz it works in our biz....

they are super cute!

did you call me recently? not sure which rachel it was ( I have two, you know) and i was in an anesthesia-needing-to-clean-house for showing induced stupor...

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...