My Dad came over yesterday to build some shelves for our garage. Since we're transforming our spare/storage room into Micah's new bedroom, we were in need of some additional storage! He made these great adjustable shelves.
He also made Micah a big boy bed! He used authentic Wyoming wood for the headboard. We're using Micah's crib mattress and hope to transition Micah to this bed some time next month (fingers crossed). It sits only a few inches off the ground so Micah won't hurt himself if (when) he falls out. Dad also made some cool zigzag shelves for Micah's room; I'm currently painting them and will put up pictures when I get them done.
Thanks Dad!
3 comments:
That is a cool bed!! And you're able to use that beautiful quilt now too! :)
LOVE THE BED!!!!
I was just wondering if you'd switched Micah yet so I checked your blog (which I rarely read, sorry, just not used to the blog thing). But so cool! And fret not about switching him over - we switched Katie to a full sized twin bed at 20 months to make room for Jared.
Post a Comment