Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bachelor Discussion: Week 5, and LOST!!

First of all, who else out there is way excited to watch LOST tonight?? My prediction for the final season is that we'll discover that Ben IS actually the good guy. :)

Back to the Bachelor - what are your thoughts on why there will be NO rose ceremony next week?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is that Ali drops out. Not totally sure why I think that but just have the feeling. Abe thinks that Gia drops out. Who knows--but from the previews it sounds like one of girls makes the decision to leave as oppposed to Jake sending someone home early.

Katie

Dan Grimes said...

i have no idea. i was so confused last night. Vienna and Ali are just making me angry.

Cheri VDH said...

I was disappointed that he sent Corrie home instead of Ali or Vienna! Made me wonder if he didn't like her "no living together before marriage" - that's definitely not a typical attitude on the show but I admired her for it!
Maybe Ali will leave in a fit about Vienna staying next week?
I have never watched LOST...

RT said...

I think it's so weird that he keeps Vienna all the time even after all of the awkward conversations that they have! My prediction for next week is that someone voluntarily leaves before the rose ceremony.

Rachel Bardwell said...

Ali kind of redeemed herself so I like her again. They do have a good chemistry. I don't think that Corrie's conservative-ness was a turnoff for Jake but I think he maybe didn't know her well enough to feel comfortable meeting her family. I don't at all get why he is attracted to Vienna. She is not that pretty. The more she talks, the more immature she seems. Tiffany, I agree with you that they do have really awkward conversations, so I was a little surprised that he kept her.

It would seem that someone voluntarily leaves next week - probably the girl who realizes on her own that Jake isn't all that in to her. I don't think Vienna has enough self awareness to know that, so my guess is Gia.

Tenley is the clear winner to me. I think the show has been downplaying her a little, and they clearly have the most in common.

Not that any of you watch LOST, but if anyone does, my head hurts after last night's show. Seriously, what is going on.

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...