Sunday, February 7, 2010

Locked Up

We're all getting a little sick of being cooped up inside this winter!


"Help! Get me out of here!" says Micah.



The boys love to wait at the top of the stairs for Daddy to come home. You know it's a bad day when they start waiting for him before lunch. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grams and I think you need to frame this last picture. It reminds me of the two farm boys. They are adorable.

Aunt Rosie

Jillian Camwell said...

This is how Harry and I feel. Yesterday was a looooooooong day locked up. Especially since Dave took the car with Harry's car seat.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I really like this one! and they are sosososo stinking cute you may need to have them model someday!

smb

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...