I’ve been busy growing this month. I got my first tooth, and have another on the way. I am finally proficient in crawling. I pull myself up to standing all the time and can creep along furniture. I can also walk behind my walking toy. Thus I can get into all kinds of trouble! I am also really fascinated with whatever my brother is playing with. NO toy can distract me; I only want what my brother has! I am finally done breastfeeding and am taking bottles pretty well. Actually though, I prefer to have my bottles while I watch TV. . . what a bad habit! I can also wave goodbye. My verbal skills are pretty basic; I really only say “da-da” regularly, with some occasional “la” and “na” sounds. I am a messy eater and always grab at the spoon! I have to have something in my hands to distract me so Mommy can get that spoon in my mouth!
I have such a wonderful disposition. My family just loves having me around!
No comments:
Post a Comment