Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fun with Jordan

So. . . it seems a little late to be posting about our Thanksgiving, but I couldn't resist sharing about the boys having fun with their super tall, super strong cousin Jordan!


(Yes, this was after Eli hurt his leg. You can clearly tell how upset he is.)


Actually the boys had a great time with ALL their cousins. I think they interacted more with their cousins this trip than any other in the past, which was really fun! Here are the boys with their girl cousins: Jessi (age 15), Kelsey (19), and Natalie (12).


And here are all the young Bardwell men: Eli, Josiah (14), Micah, Jordan (18), and Kaleb (12).

(I sure hope I got all their ages right. . .)

No comments:

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...