Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ridiculous

I usually don't post on stuff like this, so if you're not in the mood to hear me vent, stop reading now.

I came across this article today in the paper: Health Group Sues McDonalds Over Happy Meal Toys

Are you kidding me? OK, California Mom, if you don't want McDonalds marketing aggressively to your kids, then DON'T TAKE THEM IN TO A MCDONALDS. You are the parent, remember? That means that you, more than anyone else, get to control what your kids are exposed to. I am so tired of parents blaming their problems on everyone else.

There, my tirade is done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Society has made it way to easy for people not to be responsible.

There, my tirade probably isn't done!
Aunt Rosie

Shadley said...

Seriously.

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...