Here are some less than flattering pic's of our little guy (although even in these pictures he is still the cutest baby EVER!!). These will NOT be going out in birth announcements. . .
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Rachel,
The bottom picture is adorable! I can just imagine a caption for the picture with sweet Micah saying "Oh, what a rough day--feels so good to kick off the shoes and relax for once!". Abe and I look forward to meeting him!
Micah is adorable:) I find some of thease blogs quite humerous especially since Nina decided to pee on me the other day, i forgot to put a diaper on her when she went to bed and i woke up to Mommy I Peed.. (She climbed in my bed to sleep somewhere during the night) LOL The joys of parenthood right lol:) I am so happy that everything is going well for you and your husband and that Micah is doing good.. well, i have to go for now but i will talk to u later :) -Jannae
7 comments:
Hi Rachel,
The bottom picture is adorable! I can just imagine a caption for the picture with sweet Micah saying "Oh, what a rough day--feels so good to kick off the shoes and relax for once!". Abe and I look forward to meeting him!
Love,
Katie Bakhit
He's irresistible!
Too funny. :) I love the whistler/cooing look. Would that make you...Whistler's Mother?
Rachel-
These are great! These are the kind of pics I really like the best. He is growing soooooo fast.
I see NO rejects here!
Micah is adorable:) I find some of thease blogs quite humerous especially since Nina decided to pee on me the other day, i forgot to put a diaper on her when she went to bed and i woke up to Mommy I Peed.. (She climbed in my bed to sleep somewhere during the night) LOL The joys of parenthood right lol:) I am so happy that everything is going well for you and your husband and that Micah is doing good.. well, i have to go for now but i will talk to u later :) -Jannae
Oh, the one where he is yawning is my FAVORITE! I think I would have used that on the baby annoucement, because it is so cute and different!
Sam
Post a Comment