Monday, September 24, 2007

Smile!

We got our first REAL smile from Micah tonight. I say "real" because it lasted long enough for me to take several pictures (rather than just a passing smile from gas or something ~ we've gotten some of those so far).

It's hard to believe he'll be a month old tomorrow. Kedron and I agree that he looks different (older) today than he did yesterday!

6 comments:

Shadley said...

he is absolutely adorable! He looks like his momma!!

Jillian Camwell said...

Awww...so handsome! Birth announcement photo maybe?

Angie said...

He is such a handsome little guy! I agree he does look like you!! It is amazing how quickly they grow. I know you are enjoying almost every minute of it too!!

Anonymous said...

Although I was not around when you were a baby, I have seen baby pictures of you, and he looks just like those pictures. He's looking pretty happy! :-)

Anonymous said...

He's melted this mom's heart!

Anonymous said...

AAAAAWWWWWHHHHHH! What a wonderful picture!!!! We are SO happy for you all!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...