Micah is excited to announce that his future girlfriend was born last night! Our good friends from Michigan, Samantha and Chuck, had a daughter, named Kiara Colette. She is beautiful!
There must be a baby boom; I can name ten other friends and acquaintances who are expecting babies soon. One of these is Micah's future cousin; my brother and his wife are expecting! For all you out there who are pregnant, click here to take a fun quiz. It uses old wives' tales to predict the gender of your baby. Be forewarned; it predicted Micah would be a girl, but it's still fun to take!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
No comments:
Post a Comment