Push the play button in lower left corner to watch the video. I apologize for the grainy quality; I've never posted videos on the blog before :)
Thursday, October 11, 2007
A little milestone
OK, this may not be a big deal to many of you, but it is to us! Micah loves to sit under his activity mat, and today he reached out and batted one of the toys all by himself!
Push the play button in lower left corner to watch the video. I apologize for the grainy quality; I've never posted videos on the blog before :)
Push the play button in lower left corner to watch the video. I apologize for the grainy quality; I've never posted videos on the blog before :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
4 comments:
I like how you coached him along!
i seriously think that is early for batting toys! he's a genius! :)
What a smart boy! :)
Dave immediately said, "Do we have one of those things?"
Oh my gosh! This is SO great! PLEASE, PLEASE post more videos! His little voice is so sweet! I just want to smooooootch and snuggle on him!!!
Post a Comment