Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The face of colic

For those of you who think Micah couldn't possibly have colic because I've only posted "happy" pictures of him, here's a little reminder:




5 comments:

Shadley said...

I believed you but thanks for the evidence! He's still cute! I love the half-nelson you have him in!

(throw back to your Griswold tourney days, there rach!)

Shadley said...

ok so its not a "true" half nelson, I said it for comedic value.

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! Go back to happy pictures..this one's making me sad!

Rachel Bardwell said...

Ahh Shadley, I love it that you're from southwest IA too!!

Angie said...

Oh my goodness!!! His little face is so red. How long does he cry like that and how do you stand it? I will pray this passes quickly!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...