Thursday, February 14, 2008

How's your VD?

Micah would like to wish you all a Happy Valentines Day! He gave us a great gift of sleeping well last night. Right now, I'd take sleep over flowers or chocolate any day!

4 comments:

Vitamin Z said...

Might want to rephrase the title. My first thought was "Uh... I don't have a venereal disease"

Funny.

Rachel Bardwell said...

Yeah, it was purposely titled that way as a joke. Are people not getting that?

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Rachel, I get it. Well...I get the joke, not VD.

Shadley said...

Rach- I totally got it and again I'm reminded that we had identical upbringings...my dad would always say that to us on Valentine's Day!! Funny.

s

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...