Monday, November 10, 2008

VOTE!!

Are you suffering from voter withdrawl? Have we got the poll for you!

One of the girl's names that we're considering for Baby Bardwell #2 is Kellen. We heavily considered it the first time around but thought that it was too similar to Kedron. And since people get confused by his name, it might be too much. But we're willing to put it back on the table again for this baby. So. . . we need your input! Please vote in our poll on the sidebar. Your vote is anonymous; we have no way to know who voted or how, so feel free to be brutally honest! For all you lurkers out there ("lurker" is blog talk for those who read blogs but never comment), I am especially wanting to hear from you!

(Some of you may note that Kellen can be a boy's name. To me personally, it sounds very feminine and thus we're considering it only if we have a girl)

8 comments:

Double A said...

I think Kellen is a great name. Def dig it.

Anonymous said...

We have a Carrie and a Carlee. Granted, neither are as unique as Kedron and Kellen, but similar, just the same. I think it's a beautiful name.

Christy said...

Hey Rachel! We are Chris and Christy, doesn't get much more similar than that! Purposely we did not name our son with a similar name, but I don't think Kedron and Kellen are that close. Congrats on baby #2 by the way!

chuck said...

Hard K sounds are where it's at! It's impossible to have too many of those around. I often stop and ponder how much more successful I'd be if only I'd chosen to go by my middle name.

Heidi said...

Very pretty!

(my word verification is "brizasch," what's your definition?)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

On looking up the meaning of the name, I see that it is Gaelic or Irish and means "slender" or "fair." I like Kellen equally for a boy or a girl, so I'd say "go for it if" that's what the two of you like. Another site said Kellen means, "The descendant of the 'bright one.'" That could be applied to Prof Kedron, but also the baby's mama and all four grandparents, right? Actually, his/her grandfather B. on my side was a high school teacher, a preacher, a missionary and he was quite intelligent. He loved to read books. He was a poet and a published artist (he had a full color cartoon strip in the L.A. Junior Times called, "Peanut Center Folks")---so that fits in too.

Papa B.

Anonymous said...

Louie B. was Micah's GREATgrandfather. Sorry I was one generation behind!

Papa B.

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...