Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bachelor Discussion: The Women tell All. Except for Roslyn.

Roslyn = worst liar in the history of television.

4 comments:

Shadley said...

did you hear her say the producer has a wife? well that may be a reason why she needs to lie!

Jillian Camwell said...

Why would she even go on the show if she going to act like that? She made herself look sooooo bad. If she'd come and said, "I looked so bad on the show. I'm sorry for how I acted," she might still have had an offer from Playboy. But they have some standards.

Jillian Camwell said...

That should say, "if she WAS going to act like that"

Rachel Bardwell said...

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/02/23/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelor-the-women-tell-all/

Here's Chris Harrison's thoughts on the episode!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...