LL Bean and Chadwicks? No problem; I'll look through them. Fancy speciality toy catalogs with ridiculous prices? The boys enjoy those. But TODAY, we got a Walkenhorst's catalog.
Not familiar with Walkenhorst's? Neither were we. In fact, the only people who WOULD be familiar with this publication are those ordering merchandise to ship to their relative/friend who is INCARCERATED IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Seriously. It's a whole catalog of stuff that has been approved by the CA Dept of Corrections. For instance, all the electronics are see-through, so no one can smuggle in a weapon inside your flat screen. Don't believe me? Click here to visit their website.
I should have known something was wrong when I read the tagline "Request Your Parole Clothing Catalog" on the cover. Wow.
3 comments:
Oh Rachel - that is the funniest post, something I didn't know anything about andfortunately it can remain useless knowledge.
Merry Christmas,
Margaret Camwell
Who knew? I'll file this away in case I ever need to order something someday! Too funny.
Now you tell me! That would have been pretty helpful for getting Tiffany's family Christmas gifts. I guess I will store it away until next year.
Ryan
Post a Comment