What a CUTE baby!! You made me laugh on the sleep through the night post. You are wanting a miracle so soon. I feel like I will forever be tired (but that could be attributed to my husband and I thinking we are forever young ones without children and we stay up until 1 am!). I think you are doing good with 4-5 hours this early in the game.
3 comments:
I love the car seat picture! They are so cute when they look so tiny in the car seat! Precious!
What a CUTE baby!!
You made me laugh on the sleep through the night post. You are wanting a miracle so soon. I feel like I will forever be tired (but that could be attributed to my husband and I thinking we are forever young ones without children and we stay up until 1 am!). I think you are doing good with 4-5 hours this early in the game.
Well titled.......
Post a Comment