Well, Renee, you pleaded for me to post more videos, so I sat down with the Little Man today to see if he'd cooperate. Here is what I got!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
6 comments:
oh my gosh!!!! adorable!!! that was perfect!!! "I think he just stereo farted in your ear!!"
He is absolutely precious!!
Hes definately gonna get some girls with that...Rach, i think thats a video u show to ALL his future girl friends...o yeah
Thank you SO much! Gabrielle sat on my lap and pointed at the sweet baby!
She's in bed because tomorrow she become a BIG SCHOOL GIRL!!!!! 8-11am with 10 other 2 year-olds at:
http://www.trinitydelray.org/index.php?section=1&page=1
We are ALL so excited!
My husband does this all the time and it's not NEARLY as cute as when Micah does it. Cute little tooter.
Hi Rachel! Laura Netten gave me your blog, and I just wanted to tell you I stopped to visit :)
Fun to re-connect with old friends and see their babies! :) You can see photos and updates of us at www.hoping.us
take care,
Angela (Smits) Kim
That's my boy!
Post a Comment