Sunday, November 18, 2007

Micah's New Best Friend

We know how you love to see pictures AND video clips of our little man, so here is the latest...


Micah has taken a liking to small stuffed puppy that Linda (the secretary in Ked's building ) gave him as a gift. Well, today he started talking to the dog, and is now quite the conversationalist. Of course, we are still in need of a translator!!


Hope you enjoy seeing and listening to it, anyway. :)


3 comments:

emily said...

That is seriously adorable!!!! SO cute!!! I love him!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! He is changing so much. I can't wait to hug him on Turkey Day (and be thankful for new life)!

Anonymous said...

I love his voice!! Thank you for posting this as one of Micah's fan club.

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...