Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Special Day


Today is my Grandpa Rich's birthday. He sure is old compared to me, but he looks great and I love playing with him! He said something about taking me to Wyoming this summer to help him build a cabin. I don't know what Wyoming is, but I'm sure I would love it! I tried to take a picture for him to wish him a Happy Birthday, but I kept getting distracted by the sign that Mommy made.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute pictures, Micah.Tell your Mom and Dad hi and thanks for the nice birthday sign. Remember to give Mom a kiss for her birthday tomorrow. And next time you're over we'll throw away the rice and get some real food - like meat and potatoes and diet Coke!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the top picture with his round cheeks!

What a good way to end my day and hope that my bro had a great day and you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow, Rachel!

I love you all!
Renee

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...